Friday, February 12, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words {Caitlin & BJ}

I could go on for days about this wedding, and about the amazing time I had in San Francisco with one of my closest friends. But I will just let the photos do the talking. This is huge post, but I just couldn't help myself!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This one is just funny :) I know a lot of us Kansan's think it is always warm in California, but that's a lie. And the water is definitely NOT warm.
Photobucket

And here are Betsy and I with the beautiful bride!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Blayr Beougher said...

Great Session!

Danae said...

Love, love, love these!