Monday, January 18, 2010

PWG Bridal Show booth!

This is my booth from the Perfect Wedding Guide Show on Saturday. I was sooo happy with how the booth turned out. I met a lot of great brides at the show. Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by and chat with me! I will be participating in the March show in Overland Park as well, so be sure and stop by and see me then!
* Special Thank you to my husband, Hank, who worked so hard to make my booth exactly what I wanted. He's the best!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren White said...

The booth turned out awesome! Great decorations of little touches. The attention to detail makes it great!

Jami said...

Wow! Your booth looked amazing babe! I hope it went well!